Saturday, December 1, 2018

week12/family/kim ji yoon/김지윤

1. summary
A family is one of the representative relationships of blood. In modern society, the number of families with fewer or no children is increasing due to the rising cost of childcare and individualism. In the past, extended families used to be representative of family types, but in modern society, nuclear families are the majority, and families with few, such as one-person families and single-parent families are on the rise. Also, divorce rates have increased as in the past, which is why single-parent families are increasing.

2. what was interesting/what you learn
Couples, regardless of country, often use violence, sexual violence, or even murdering a spouse or child. In Korea, a culture that considers these domestic violence incidents to be family problems and not to be intertwined has been prevalent in the past. However, it has become somewhat of a thing of the past as domestic violence has become a frequent issue. Nevertheless, I feel sad that there is still a family that is bound by outdated family values that cannot escape from domestic violence.

3.Disscussion
In the past, people have taken marriage for granted, but modern people do not. Do you think you should get married or not? And what reason is that?

1 comment:

  1. I am positive about marriage. Of course, when you get married, you have to live with other people and you have a lot of things to keep in tune. And there are a lot of couples who choose divorce because there are conflicts due to different values in the process of matching them. However, I think positively on behaving like this. I would like to live a life full of joy while living with one another. And I think that I will be able to grow even more by living a life that thinks of others. I would also like to give my child a valuable experience that I will receive from my parents in the future.

    ReplyDelete