Sunday, November 18, 2018

The causes of war/week11/Yerim Han 한예림



Kuwaiti oil wells on fire, during the Gulf War, 1 March 1991 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War)
1)summary
Many scholars argue that the cause of the war. First, psychologists assert and refute human innate instincts. In addition, anthropologists view it fundamentally culturally, and sociologists argue that domestic conditions are the cause. Also, economic theory states that war is only for the benefit of the rich. There are so many different causes.

2)What I interesting...
I thought only economic reasons were the cause of the war. There were many wars over food problems and so on. But I learned that there are many factors in many ways.

3)discussion
Give me an example of a war where the causes I've been talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment