Tuesday, November 27, 2018

13 week / Aging / Kang SeoJong

1. summary

Aging is a biological and social process in which humans experience and achieve biological and social maturity levels. Human life can be divided into early, early childhood, childhood, youth, short adult, adulthood, middle age, and old age. There is discrimination by age. There are many restrictions on the assumption that teenagers cannot get themselves involved. For example, one cannot smoke without the right to vote or legally drink in an election. They are also unable to hold public office and decide whether they can marry or not. The restriction depends on the idea that young people lack the maturity needed to make important progress. Another reason why young people are treated differently is in corporate marketing practices. This is because most young people have little money and live under the care of their parents. Discrimination among young people is mainly a behavioral restriction, but discrimination against old people ranges from behavioral restrictions to physical abuse. There are about two million cases of senior abuse and self-defense in the United States each year. Older adults also often have stereotypes and think that they are inflexible and tend to be conservative over time. However, this is not true and older people are good at changing their opinions and often turn tolerant as they get older.

2. interesting point

It was new that the old man was actually adept and tolerant of changing his views.
I actually thought the elderly would think conservative as the nation's conservatives usually consist of the elderly. I also thought that I would act to stick to the old days, making it difficult to adapt to the times that change too quickly. But it was a totally different outcome than I thought. So I think it's probably because a lot of experience is backed up when I think about why an old man is actually good at changing his views. I have experienced so much in my life that I will learn something from it and have wisdom, not knowledge that increases. I also have a lot of experience, so I think I have a tolerance for new work.
 

3. discuss

What do you think about the young people's (adolescent) drugs? I actually think that teenagers should be given the right to vote. I think we should have the right to vote when we are old enough to articulate our opinions. Because young people lose interest in politics more and more over time, I think they should be responsible and alert to the right from an early age and show how important it is to conduct elections.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment