Friday, November 16, 2018

Extra posting/How can we reduce the suicide rates in Korea?/ Heo SeonYeong 허선영


How can we reduce the suicide rates in Korea?
 
As mentioned in the previous posting, the suicide rate in Korea is seen in many young and old alike. With the development of medical technology, people's life expectancy has increased, I think retirement should be delayed as well. I also think that the country should provide some assurance and consideration for the safe life after retirement. I think young people should have time to relax. They are busy with many tests. He thinks he is a failure if he makes a mistake on the test. Now my friend is blaming his ability after failing to pass the CSAT. I think it's too heartbreaking. I think the state can manage the stress from excessive tests and job difficulties to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment