Friday, November 16, 2018

Extra posting/How democratic is world? In recent years, is it becoming more democratic? / Heo SeonYeong 허선영


How democratic is world? In recent years, is it becoming more democratic?

How about Korea (or another country of interest to you?)

Currently, democratic countries and non-democratic ones are about 50:50. If you ask me if I think there will be more democratic countries, I would say yes. Most countries have adopted democracy in view of the countries that are doing well now. China is also not a democratic country, but has been open to the economy. China has achieved a lot of growth and is more likely to develop. Of course that would not be the only cause of economic openness. But I think it adds some strength. Other countries will also dream of being rich. If they want to be a more powerful and wealthy country, they will adopt democracy. If you ask me if I have become more democratic in my country, I would say this is true as well. Korea is a democratic country that brings down a country's president to the hands of its people.

No comments:

Post a Comment