Saturday, September 15, 2018

Introduction to Sociology Sociological methods/week2/SooBinMoon(문수빈)

1. Summary
 
This article explains the various methods used in research such as sociological research. I have a lot of stories about the scientific approach and the approach approach. The scientific approach uses a quantitative approach that uses deductive reasoning. And the touching approach tries to understand the social phenomena simply by using inductive reasoning more often. At the end of the article, I also talk about the principles of work ethics that sociologists follow.
 
 
2. What was interesting / What did you learn
 
I was also interested in explaining the two methods used to understand sociology, but I was also impressed with the extent to which sociology was limited. I think society is a variable subject, so I thought it was difficult to build a theory and investigate it.
 
3. Discussion point
When researching an ever-changing society, classmates want to know what sociological research contributes to society, even though there are many limits to how quantitative and qualitative approaches are more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment