Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Extra posting / Why some countries have more driving accidents? / Week2 /HyeJeong Sohn

Q. Why some countries have more driving accidents?

A. I think the 'system differences'. System is not just traffic lights but how people think about the driving system. The better system, the less accidents. I heard that In England, when someone breaks the system, not driving carefully, people get really angry and followed him to say "Don't break the rules.". When I heard that, I was really surprised. I mostly heard about breaking system people. So I thought that this is the reason of low rates of car accidents. Changing people's mind is far more difficult than changing the traffic laws. And the accidents occur by people. So Changing people's mind is very important to reduce driving accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment