Thursday, October 11, 2018

Socialization / Week 6 / JongSeo Lee/ 이종서

1. summary

Socialization refers to the process in which humans learn culture and knowledge to live with humans. This presupposes that humans are social and political animals. A well-socialized person will do well in social activities, which will have a positive effect on not only human relations but also on professional activities. Socialization therefore has an educational value essential to humans.

2.What did you learn?

I didn't have much interest in sociology, so I didn't have time to think about it in my daily life. However, I felt that age was not important in the process of socializing. I used to think that socialization would go through in my student life until I was 8 or 19 years old, but I think it would be socialization to learn a lot even after becoming an adult. I could also learn from the socializing position that family and educators have fostered different parts of emotion and education.

3.Discussion Point

As I said earlier, age is not important for socialization. Please tell me if you have any objections to this claim.

1 comment:

  1. Human beings are most prominent in linguistic development before entering elementary schools. Old age and smallness are not important, but it is true that there is a time when education is most effective in any developmental process. If we miss that time, we need to work hard to socialize again. Therefore, I think that age is not always important for socialization.

    ReplyDelete