Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Extra posting/What toys are marketed for boys, and what for girls? What do we learn through playing with gendered toys?/문수빈 Soo Bin Moon

Q. What toys are marketed for boys, and what for girls?

What do we learn through playing with gendered toys?


     Boys usually sell toys, such as cars, robots, tops, knives, and guns, while toddlers sell toys that decorate and make dolls, house plays, clay, and coloring. Boys and girls learn male and female sex respectively. Nowadays, however, there are many cases where toys are unrelated to sex. And sex with other sex and siblings play together to play house, male and female, rather than to grow up with a group of peers learn to join. Since I was playing with my toys with my younger childhood, I played Lego, Top, and Car games, and my brother played the doll play

No comments:

Post a Comment