Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Introduction to Sociology_Sociological Methods / Week2 / 차주희(JuHee Cha)


1.summary

It describes how sociologists use it to study society. Sociologists say that they use scientific methods to study society. Without the evidence collected by scientific methods, it is difficult to support research. There are five examples of that method. Authority, Experience, Logic, Tradition, Revelation, and Science were examples. Among them, I was unfamiliar with the Revelation. The basic elements of scientific methods were also known. It was a four-stage repetition, characterization, hypothesis, prediction, and the test.

2.what was interesting/what did you learn?

I was more familiar because I had learned about this part in high school. I have learned how to study social phenomena in the subject of social culture. At that time, I learned about the qualitative and quantitative methods, and as I read them, I came up with the theories I had learned.

3.discussion point

We have learned that we must study sociology through scientific methods. There are five examples of this explanation, and I think there are many other scientific methods. I want to talk to you about other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment