Saturday, September 8, 2018

What is sociology? / Week1 / Kwonsoo Kim

1.summary

Sociology develops according to social changes and Mills holds the view that such sociology helps humans cope with social phenomena.Humans (personal) think they understand social events and try to understand them.Sociologists present theories and test them.Sociology can be seen as an attempt to analyze and understand social events.

2. what is interesting

In a way I am assumed to be an individual in this article.Compared to my experience, it was amazing to believe that I understand what happened and what happened in the world.

3.discussion point


There is a passage that says that distinguishes sociologists from non-scientists, and in fact there is a lack of understanding about this.I want to find out more about this.

2 comments:

  1. I read your writing well. I think it's a great article to read. Thanks to you, I get a lot of information. I don't know how to distinguish sociologists from non-scientists. But I don't think sociologists want to be treated like scientists. At least in our country it is expected to be extremely rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good article.
    I would like to have a specific example of what the Summary section says about 'social events'. What does the social event mean?

    ReplyDelete