Saturday, September 8, 2018

What is sociology / Week 1 / 송수경 sukyung song

1. summary

 I learned about what sociology is in this class. The professor asked us what sociology was and we answered. I said it was sociology that theorized all the phenomena that happen around us.

 sociology are analyzing society, human behavior, social relations, social life. So, we discussed defining them. That's operationalization. Example Age, Health etr.
And We try to operationalize wealth, power in a relationship, depression. Also method how to find non-operationalized definition.

2. what is interesting

 It was time to organize my thoughts about sociology. He has learned about social studies until now, but he has been taking classes. I grew up in my ability to think in this class. So I am looking forward to the class. also I want to concentrate on class so that I can develop more thinking skills.

3. discussion point

 We have established criteria for defining and measuring wealth, power in a relationship, and emotional. And I talked with my friends about why the trend is changing, and I put my thoughts together.

1 comment:

  1. I think that because today's society is not an identity society, it is divided into wealth. This wealth gap leads to a double entry and a human rights violation problem. I think we should prevent unfairness caused by wealth differences.

    ReplyDelete