Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What's Sociology?/ Week2/ hyejeong son

1. Summary
 We talked about why Korean does so many plastic surgery and why certain country has high rates of car accident and why Boy's voice is larger than girls. These all very interesting subject and I really enjoyed talking about this to other people. The way of getting driver's licenses and how citizenship works in the obey the traffic system, and boys are raised they should be confident and courageous while girls raised to be obedient and quiet.

2. Interesting
 This week, The most interesting subject was 'Why Korea does so much plastic surgery?' I team up with Indonesia and China friends. While talking about the subject, I heard that In Indonesia, People never say to other people that you need plastic surgery. I was shocked that other people never talk about the other people's looking. I heard too much people easily talking other people's looking. So I thought that It is natural for other people to talk about that. But I realized that it is wrong and we should change this culture. So after I heard this,  the reason Korea does so many plastic surgery is other people's incessant judging of peoples looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment