Saturday, September 8, 2018

Introduction to Sociology/Being a Sociologist/week1/문수빈 SooBinMoon

1. Summary
 
This writing explains what sociology students are interested in, how they can use the skills they have trained in graduate school after graduation, and what percentage of graduates are making in what areas. Students in Sociology will be able to identify ethical issues in research, develop evidence-based arguments, evaluate various research methods, write reports that can be understood by non-sociologists, create causal hypotheses, reference lists for computer development. And they are employed in Educational Institutions, Private Industry, Government, Self-Employed and Other.
 
 
2. What was interesting / What did you learn
 
I thought marketing and counseling would have the highest percentage of jobs, but I was impressed by the highest percentage of education. I first realized that an NGO can apply what sociology majors have learned in college. And, as I have shown in this writing, two factors were limiting my job prospects.
 
 
3. Discussion Point
 
I would like to hear from you a plan of what kind of skills you want to advance and which field you want to pursue as a sociology student who is taking lessons with me (of the ability to study in this subject). In addition, I would like to hear additional comments from your professors and friends about the two factors in 'Continuing Your Education' that limit their understanding of sociologists' job prospects.

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn more about the sociology that can solve the problems of our daily lives and the sociology that study the ways in which everyone can live happily.

    ReplyDelete