Sunday, October 7, 2018

Socialization / Week 6 / sukyung song

1. Summary

  Socialization is the process of becoming a person who is familiar with a given environment and culture. The reason why this socialization process is important is because we learn how to live. If socialization is not achieved, we cannot adapt to society. Socialization is therefore important to humans.

2. Interesting

 When I learned about socialization, I realized that all my life was part of the socialization process. When I was young, I grew up with my parents and I grew up with my friends and teachers as an adult, and I socialize by interacting with people.
 I was also interested in the fact that people from other countries and my socialization methods are different. This is because the culture and norms of living are all different.

3. discussion

 What are some ways to socialize an unsocialized person?

3 comments:

  1. One way would be to try to socialize through formal socialization institutions such as schools. Most of all, the best thing is to socialize gradually from birth to home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting. Only when formal socialization systems are in place will socialize well.

      Delete
  2. Socialized people should help those who don't. Non-socialized people will reject them at first. However, we must continue to talk to him and act together to make him social.

    ReplyDelete