Saturday, October 13, 2018

Socialization / Week 6 / kim hyojun / 김효준


1. Simmary
Socialization is a fundamental social and academic concept consisting of many factors. Socialization is a process of life, but it is divided into two parts. 1st socialization occurs in childhood and adolescence, and secondary socialization refers to socialization that occurs throughout one's entire life when a new group of people needs social adaptation. Socialization involves interactions between people. As pointed out in the distinction between primary and secondary schools, socialization can occur in various contexts and as a result of contact with numerous groups.

2.What did you learn?

 I lived thinking that socialization was a relationship between a person and a person, but I learned from this article that I knew too lightly. Socialization has become known to assimilate the human interaction process into which humans live as a member of society. It was also clear that socialization was the process of preparing humans to function in social life.

3.Discussion Point
Do you think you are the right person for socialization? So, what are the problems with people adapting to society?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm the right person for socialization. The reason is because I learned a lot from my family, from my friends, from my teachers, and adapted to society by making contact.
    But if you didn't get the right education, you'd have a lot of difficulty adapting to society. By learning arithmetic or language in school, learning ethics, and continuing to get a deep education, you can develop the ability to see and adapt to social phenomena. I think socialization is difficult if there are not enough opportunities to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the standard of socialization is, but I think at least those who did not break the social norm, all have become social. In other words, people who do not socialize can be said to be those who live their own lives, breaking the law and ignoring the interrelationship of society.

    ReplyDelete